Since Google Sheets was doing most of the heavy lifting, we just needed to fetch and display the data in a useful manner, so that it was easier to process the data. A table was used to display the data for the recent 30 entries and had our averages and projections also shown. We used charts/graphs to easily see and compare the daily data. The most recent Instagram posts were also displayed with their amount of likes and comments to see engagement across each post.
This was a fun side project, and I learned a lot about social media. The project was also completely free since it is currently hosted on Netlify and the data is provided from Google Sheets. One foreseeable problem is that the script being used on the Google Sheets spreadsheet can stop working at any time because it is reliant on Instagram's code.